Marldon From Yelland Meadow c. 1890
painting has been produced mainly from a number of old postcards, copies of
which were kindly loaned by Mr Ray Bond.
photos have also been used to assist mainly with detail, e.g. for the Church.
1880ís O.S. map has been very useful, particularly where buildings have long
gone, and some artistís licence has been used with these, particularly in the
case of Clapp Cottage, and also in the foreground.
Large: 720x460 £80.00
(all sizes include mount)
Contact Debbie by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
... or by phone: 07971 191076
Back to index
Website Copyright to Debbie Flack & Del © 2010