Lost Landscapes Recreated

Marldon Village  c. 1870

This image has been created from old and new images, an 1885 O.S. map, and also from the c.1840 tithe map which has been painstakingly researched by Ray Bond.

This has been particularly useful with reference to the outhouse, shop, house & cottage on the junction of Love Lane and Village Road , which have been reconstructed using information from both maps and artistís license drawn from other buildings in the surroundings, since no images of these appear to exist and there seems to be no living memory.  

BUY THIS PICTURE

Small: 420x285mm                              £35.00

Medium: 580x376                              £55.00

Large: 723x474                                  £80.00

(all sizes include mount)

Contact Debbie by email: debbieflack41@gmail.com

... or by phone: 07971 191076

Back to index

 

Website Copyright to Debbie Flack & Del © 2010