Tide Mill at Stoke Gabriel c. 1865
The Tide Mill at Stoke Gabriel was in existence from at least 1540, but had fallen derelict by the late 1860ís and does not appear at all on the Ordnance Survey map of 1885, although the Mill House is shown as a ruin.
Few images exist of either building; those we have found all show the view looking eastwards as we have depicted here.
The images we have mainly used to reconstruct this idyllic view were kindly supplied by Mr George Collings, originally of Stoke Gabriel.
|Size including mount
|Size unmounted (including border)
Contact Debbie by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
... or by phone: 07971 191076
Back to index
Website Copyright to Debbie Flack & Del © 2010