Totnes Mills c. 1825
This view has been reconstructed using a selection of images from the Totnes Image Bank which provide the necessary evidence for the Town Mill, Mill House and leat, and from an image from the work of the artist, Rev. Froude which shows the Fulling Mill from this aspect.
The Mill House was taken down when Coronation Road was built; the Mill exists today and now houses the Tourist Information Centre and Totnes Image Bank.
The Fulling Mill was replaced in the mid 19th century by the tall building which currently stands on the site & which is now occupied by Stags Estate Agents.
The overall aspect of the view is from the bottom of Morrisons car park, with the observer's back to the old bridge.
Large: 873x526 £90.00
(all sizes include mount)
Contact Debbie by email: email@example.com
... or by phone: 07971 191076
Back to index
Website Copyright to Debbie Flack & Del © 2010